- NORA took active articipation at the AGORA Conference in Sofia, 20-22nd September
- NORA took active part in the Second Macedonian Rheumatology Congress with International Participation. Here we had our on boot and also our own lecture about our activities in the past year and the results that we’ve achieved as a NGO representing patients with RMDs. We were the only NGO which was awarded with a plaque for remarkable achievements in the field of rheumatology. The congress took place in Ohrid from the 02-05th October.
- We have celebrated the World Arthritis Day – 12th of October with a public event. At the event we took the chance to educate the wider public and our members, to show support for people with RMDs and most of all to raise awareness regarding RMDs.
- NORA had a meeting with the National Health Fund of Macedonia on the 15th of October. This is one of our regular practices for advocating for better conditions for patients with RMDs. The collaboration with the institutions is essential if we want to make a difference.
- NORA took active participation at the 2013 American College of Rheumatology/ARHP Annual Meeting which was held in San Diego 25-30th October. We do not have pictures from this event yet, but it is worth to be mentioned and if you want so we will send you the pictures additionally.
- NORA took active participation at the European Patients Forum (EPF) Regional Seminar, which was held in Zagreb on the 28-29th October.
- NORA as a member of EULAR took active participation at the EULAR Autumn Conference which was held in Iceland from the 15 – 17th November.
On every international event that NORA is part of we strive to gain knowledge, gather new information for RMDs and build networks. Later on we apply this knowledge in our work and we share and disseminate the information with our members through various activities and the social networks.